Information and Resources:
- Students applying for a short-term loan for more than $1500 or combined loans of that amount cannot pick up a check the same day as the request or have the funds direct-deposited. Loans for $1500 or combined loans of this type will be sent via mail, meaning that funds may not be received for 7-10 days. Please remember this when applying for a loan so that you get your funds on the expected timeline.
- College of Law CARES Act Reporting
- Setting up Direct Deposit
The fastest way is through student portal. For more information, visit the Controller's Office website.
- Check your bill and financial aid package
- Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Information and Office Hours
The Office of Financial Aid is currently serving students remotely. To contact the Financial Aid team that advises law students, please call (517) 353-2401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help connecting with Financial Aid or want to schedule an appointment with Financial Aid, you may also contact the Law College Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (517) 432-0222.
Federal School Code: 002290
Note: Students with Canadian student loan forms (OSAP, StudentAidBC) should remit them to the Office of Financial Aid.