- Submit a new FAFSA
every year after January 1
- Check your aid in StuInfo
- Search for scholarships
- Use our cost and
financial aid calculators
- Watch our videos about
the financial aid process
- View your personal messages from our office
- Access financial aid forms
- Contact IT Services
for computer assistance
- Browse our FAQ
As of today, February 1st 2015, MSU has offered
a total amount of over
in financial aid for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015!
If you filed the 2014-15 FAFSA, you may view your awards in StuInfo. Just click on the "Financial Aid (check your aid)" link and choose the 2014-15 aid year.
Important Dates & Reminders
- If you plan to attend during Summer 2015, you must submit a summer aid application and also have a 2014-15 FAFSA on file to receive summer aid.
- Apply for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 financial aid by filing the 2015-16 FAFSA.
Net Price Calculator
The Office of Financial Aid provides a net price calculator for prospective freshmen to help them estimate the actual "price" of MSU after subtracting any grants and scholarships for which they may be eligible.
You must setup your security questions in StuInfo if you wish to discuss your financial aid over the phone with our staff.